Kaizala is an app from Microsoft Garage that helps you get your work done by tracking bills, jobs, location and more. Kaizala tries to bring all your communication – within your team, with partners and customers – to one place. You can track your resources (people, time, and money) – as simple as sending an ‘action’ in your chat, organize your team as you want – in one chat or start a new chat for each project/team and get work done by extracting value from your conversations.
It was previously introduced on Android in February, is now on available on iOS.
- No computer, laptop or server needed – just download the app
- Easily organize your chat
- Start group or private (1-1) chat
- Work with people inside and outside of your business
- Simple and Quick Actions
- Share or Request location updates – keep track of where your team members are with one-tap location share
- Share photo with location – Share current photo along with location information
- Bill Submit – Capture and share bill photo along with other information to manage your bills on the move
- Create & Assign Jobs – Assign and track status of Jobs
- Capture Availability – Request and share availability on any future date
- Share Attachments – Easily share images
- Works on 2G
- It’s FREE!