Just Eat has just delivered a minor update to their universal Windows app, taking it to 10.0.31.0.
The Just Eat food delivery app lets you order a takeaway for home delivery or pick-up from JUST EAT, the UK’s largest takeaway and food delivery site.
The app gives access to over 20,000 takeaway restaurants across the UK, and also has great offers across many of their restaurant partners, meaning you can save money as well as time.
The update from 10.0.30.0 is only minor, but appears to address a bug which has prevented the app from working at all for users over the last few days.
The universal Windows 10 app features:
- Place your order for delivery to you quickly & easily, or choose to collect from your local takeaway .
- Search for meals by name in a restaurant menu to quickly find just what you want
- Browse dozens of local menus at your fingertips – no more rummaging in drawers!
- See a map of where restaurants are that deliver to you
- Clear layout for restaurant info, including review counts, in search results
- Filter your search results by our many customer reviews as well as specific cuisines, or by restaurant name
- Read all the ratings & reviews of a restaurant, as well as see restaurant opening times & location on a map
- Pay by cash, credit card or saved card
- Works with your existing JUST EAT account.
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the free app in the Window Store here.