The blugri development team was inspired by the concept of the classic arcade game SNAKE. The game SNAKE, originated in the late 1970’s, became massively popular as the standard pre-loaded game on Nokia mobile phones in 1998.
The player starts the game by choosing his favorite mamba snake. Every snake has special abilities that influence the level of difficulty, like moving slower or faster. Next, the player picks his favorite rainforest setting that mimics a small, medium or large jungle. Then the game can start!
The player lets its snake eat as much fruit as possible. But as the snake eats, its tail grows longer and longer, making it more difficult to move. Poisonous dragon fruit, fruit manias and other special types of fruit add extra fun to the game.
Jungle Mamba is the smoothest and most intuitive SNAKE you have ever experienced. Check out how fluently that little snake moves, almost lifelike!
Jungle Mamba from blugri features:
- High-quality graphics & sounds
- 4 different snakes, with different abilities.
- 3 different jungles, in three different sizes
- Jungle fruits that can poison or heal your snake
- Left handed and right handed gameplay
- Unlimited fun
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch and Chinese.
Jungle Mamba has been created exclusively for Windows Phone, and is available around the world. It can be downloaded from the marketplace.