Back in September, Jabra announced the new Jabra Elite 75t, the successor to the popular Elite 65t true wireless earbuds. This improved earbuds is now available available for purchase for $179.99.
The Jabra Elite 75t comes with several new improvements including better battery life, improved comfort and fit, and more. Based on the feedback, Jabra has come up with optimal earbud shape and size that will fit more number of people. Jabra has also replaced the micro-USB port with USB-C port for fast charging.
- Updated Size: New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit
- Battery: Up to 7.5 hours battery life in a single charge, up to 28 hours with the charging case and fast USB-C charging
- Microphones: Four-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments
- Personalize: Music your way with the customizable equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app, available on iOS and Android devices
- Durability: IP55-rated durability and two-year warranty against dust and water
- Voice Assistants: One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
The Jabra Elite 75t is available in three colors: Black, Titanium Black and Gold Beige. You can order it here from Amazon.