Intel is rolling out a new update for its Graphics drivers. The latest update bumps the drivers to v 188.8.131.5209 and brings support for Windows 10 version 1903. The update also fixes some bugs and issues around certain games.
The latest update also comes with a brand new Command Center for Windows 10 users. The new Command Center was first rolled out to Windows 10 users by Intel last month. You can head below to take a look at the official changelog for the update.
- Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Devil May Cry 5* (DX11).
- Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Re-Legion*, Arma 3* (6th generation processors only) and
- Dreamfall the Longest Journey.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider might display an error message when running DX12.
The latest drivers do come with some known issues as well. You can check the full list of issues below.
- Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in Apex Legends* (low quality settings with TSAA disabled on 6th generation Processors only), Devil May Cry 5* (DX12), Generation Zero*, and Tom Clancy’s The Division 2* (DX12).
- Intermittent crashes or hangs may be seen in Anno 1800* (DX12) and World War Z* (Vulkan).
- Corruptions may be seen in video recorded by Cyberlink* screen recorder.
You can head to the Intel’s website and download the update in both .exe and .zip formats. Make sure the drivers you’re downloading support the Intel hardware on your device.