Intel today finally announced its 7th Generation Intel Core family of processors for desktops and powerful laptops. 7th Gen Intel Core extends the benefits of 14nm process technology, delivering even more performance. It comes with a new media engine that supports 4K UHD content – for viewing, streaming, creating and sharing.
The new 7th Gen Intel Core processor and Intel Xeon processor family includes new processors for a range of systems and needs.
- 4.5W Intel Core vPro processors (Y-series) for 2 in 1 detachables
- 15W Intel Core vPro, 15W and 28W Intel Core processors (U-series) for 2 in 1 convertibles and thin and light clamshells including SKUs with Intel® Iris™ Plus graphics
- 45W Intel Core vPro processors (H-series) for large-screen clamshells and premium notebooks
- 45W Intel Core mobile processor (H-series), unlocked 2 SKUs for enthusiast and VR-capable notebooks
- 45W Intel Xeon processors for mobile workstations
- 65W Intel Core and Intel Core vPro processors (S-series) for mainstream towers
- 65W and 35W Intel Core and Intel Core vPro processors (S-series) for All-in-Ones and minis
- 95W and 65W Intel Core processors (S-series) for enthusiast towers, including unlocked 2 SKUs
Learn more about 7th Gen Intel CPUs here.