We used to have none, but now it seems we are tripping over Instagram clients.
The latest is by Dmitry Manayev, and unlike the ones before Instacam is pretty full features, allowing you not only to browse Instagram anonymously, but also to sign into your account, comment and like other images and view your old pictures and that of friends.
The one omission is however major â€“ due to Instagramâ€™s terms the app is now allowed to upload pictures to the Instagram network â€“ a limitation of all 3rd party clients. To get around that we will need to wait for the official app. Users can however share pictures on Facebook and Twitter or email.
A list of Instacamâ€™s features include:
- Browse anonymously without an Instagram account or login to use more Instagram features
- View popular pictures from users around the world
- View pictures from your friends or view your own Instagram pictures
- Share pictures with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or via email
- Follow and un-follow users and see your own followers (following) (view limit
- Add likes and post comments to pictures
- See who liked picture (view limit 50) or added comments
- Search for photos by tag
- User profiles with feeds, likes, followers and more
- Make your own photos, use one of 7 filters and save
- Two special filters are exceptionally new and you will not find them anywhere else
Dmitry promises the next version will include:
- Add searching by geolocation,name
- Change view limits for likes, followers and following
- Add social share for recently created your photos
- More Improvements
Instacam is free and can be found in Marketplace here.