Infinite Flight, the best flight sim on Windows Phone 7, has been updated to version 1.5.
The new update includes wide swatches of Southern California scenery and Los Angeles and a brand new Instrument Landing System. The UI has also been updated and now includes a new mini-map directly visible from the HUD.
The update features:
- New scenery area: Southern California
- Instrument Landing System (ILS). Enabled for all runways for now.
- Mini-Map for the HUD view
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Fixed flight model issues
- Redesigned Airport Page
- Misc UI Changes (new options, menusâ€¦)
Infinite Flight is only $4.99, comes with a free trial, and can be downloaded from Marketplace here.