Infinite Flight is the highest quality and most detailed flight simulator for Windows Phone 7 and now in its latest update the app has added two more aircraft.
Answering requests to have a jet in the app, the first new plane is a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800! The aircraft comes with controllable flaps, spoilers, retractable landing gear, sounds and more.
The next plane is the Super Decathlon, an aerobatic tail-dragger aircraft with a 180HP engine.
Even more important is that the somewhat expensive app, which retails for $4.99, now has a trail, meaning users can finally sample before committing.
The full updated feature list include:
- Added Boeing 737-800 (Southwest Airlines)
- Added Super Decathlon (180HP aerobatic tail-dragger)
- Added Rudder Control
- Support for retractable landing gear and spoilers
- Airplane wheels animation
- Added Pinch-to-Zoom for External Cameras
- Added Propeller wash
- Added Trial Mode
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes