Infinite Flight, the best flight sim on Windows Phone, has been updated to version 2.1.
The update adds 2 new airplanes, more airports, better physics and more.
Infinite Flight now comes with the F/A-18 Hornet, a fighter airplane and the Boeing 787-900 aka Dreamliner, which is the latest model coming from Boeing.
The list of new features include:
- Added the F/A-18 Hornet
- Added the Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner
- Added virtual cockpit camera for new airplanes
- Added more airports in both regions (137 total airports)
- Reworked HUD readability
- Improved physics of jets at high altitude (flight up to FL40+ is now possible)
- Added airport beacon at night, visible from afar.
- Updated airport database (up to date frequencies, runways…)
- Runways surfaces now supported (asphalt, concrete, dirt, mud, dry lakebed…)
- Fixed aircraft shadow issues
- Cleaned up UI to select airport by region
- Tweaked physics of the B747, C17 and A380
Infinitely Flight is $4.99 with a free trial and can be found in Marketplace here.