The best flight sim on Windows Phone 7 just keeps getting better. Infinite Flight 1.9 has just arrived and brings 2 additional airplanes as well as a brand new flight planning feature.
Just like on real GPS systems, flight plan legs are automatically updated when the airplane reaches a waypoint. Also, the map page and inset show information about remaining time, heading and distance to next waypoint, etc…
The update also brings two brand new planes, the Boeing 747-400 as well as the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II aka A-10 Warthog.
The update also features a new algorithm for the fixed cameras to automatically zoom so the airplane is always in full view.
New in Infinite Flight 1.9 is:
- Added the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II
- Added the Boeing 747-400
- Added a flight planning system
- Added runway landing paths in the maps
- Added flight plan info in the Inset/Minimap
- Added better auto-zooming to tower and fly-by cameras
Infinitely Flight is $4.99 with a free trial and can be found in Marketplace here.