If you havenâ€™t noticed, I have been gone for a while. Well after a few weeks off, I am back and better than ever. I left for some serious (well serious to me) reasons:
- My writing became generic with no emotion in it.
- I stopped caring about the content as much as just getting the work done.
- Windows Phone news became super boring to me, and Android became very attractive.
Now those are the three main reasons why I left. Now here is why I am back:
- Android is not as great as it might seem, I should know, I own the Desire Z (well G2).
- HTC finally brought devices that I want bad.
- I missed you guys.
- I have some giveaways and reviews I have to get off my chest.
So there you go. It took me three weeks to figure out I missed you guys and came back. Now what’s next? Well I am not quite sure. I might return to my daily work or just do reviews and important news. Personally I am looking forward to getting my HTC HD7 (if you follow me on twitter @WMPerson, you would know), and I am so excited that I am getting a few WP7 devices for reviews from HTC soon just for fun.
What do you think about me leaving? Are you happy about me returning or do you prefer it stay Surur only? Let me know. Otherwise, itâ€™s good to be back.