If you own a Xbox One Kinect sensor, you might want to buy this upcoming indie game called FRU. FRU is a puzzle platformer that features an innovative use of Kinect, in which your silhouette becomes a “portal” between two worlds. You will find yourself solving puzzles by strategically positioning your body, combining physical interaction with traditional platforming.
The game features four completely different chapters, all based around our innovative use of the silhouette, with a unique twist to each one of them. In addition to moving and balancing your body to solve levels, you’ll also find yourself swimming inside your silhouette, striking crazy poses to activate contraptions, and awkwardly tiptoeing to avoid dangerous hazards!
- Innovative, never seen before use of Kinect
- Four different chapters, with completely unique ways of using the main mechanic
- 110 Levels there to prove that, and 24 Extra Collectibles as if the game wasn’t challenging enough!
- Our original E3 2014 Co-op Build ready to be unlocked!
- Achievements that ask you to move muscles you didn’t even know you had!
FRU is coming to Xbox One on July 13, 2016 for $15. Do you still have your Kinect sensor? Are you using it often?