With Hyperlapse Mobile now available for all Android handsets Microsoft has also opened the floodgate on Windows Phones, with the video timelapse software now available to all dual-core Windows Phones.
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos.
– Users capture video, and select a timelapse speed, resulting in a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
– Import existing video from the phone’s camera roll and hyperlapse it.
– Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple time, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x.
– Create Selfie-lapses – selfie time lapses.
– Simple and intuitive user interface make you an expert in seconds.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.