HP yesterday announced their flagship laptop called Spectre x360. Inspired by an artisan manufacturing process and designed with precision. The Spectre x360 aluminum unibody is carefully chiseled by computer numerical control (CNC) machines, a process used by the aerospace industry. Durable and refined, it’s simply a work of art.
With the newly designed hinge, transitions are synchronized with precise movement and are smoother than ever before. Open the Spectre x360 with a touch of a finger and angle it to any position with ease. Simple and elegant, the hinge blends seamlessly into the spine of the notebook and even allows it to lay flat in tablet mode.
The unique, durable 360° hinge transitions seamlessly to following four modes,
- Stand mode to watch – Perfect for movies and video conferencing.
- Tent mode to play – Your favorite games and apps at your fingertips.
- Notebook mode to work – Pay bills, update your calendar, and be productive.
- Tablet mode to go – Ultra-slim and light, so it’s easy to stay connected on-the-go.
- 5th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U Dual Core Processor + Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 (For 4GB memory)
- Onboard 4GB Memory
- 13.3 inch LED FHD UWVA BrightView ultraslim (1920×1080) Touchscreen
- 128GB SSD
- Windows 8.1
You can order it here from HP.