After going out of stock in the Northern American Microsoft stores, HP’s Elite x3 is now available once more in the US and Canada stores for preorder.
As the Elite x3 is pretty much a limited stock devices for consumers (with enterprise users who need its powerful hardware and security features getting first dibs on it), the device will be shipping in late September in both regions.
Buyers in the USA and Canada will have to wait till the 26th of September to lay hands on the behemoth. It’ll cost you a pretty penny though, if you’re in the USA you’re looking at at least $799 for the base HP Elite x3 model. Canadian hopefuls? You’ll fork out a somewhat large amount of $999.99 CAD for the Elite x3 – truly an Elite pricing.
For that amount of money, you’re getting a lot of phone with specs that compete with Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus though.
- 5.96-inch display (2560 x 1440 pixels, AMOLED, anti-reflective coating, Gorilla Glass 4)
- 8MP rear camera (f/2.2 aperture), 5MP front camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (Quad core, clocked at 2.15 GHz)
- 64GB of internal storage (with microSD support up to 2TB)
- 4GB of RAM
- 4150mAh battery, QI, and PMA wireless charging
- 7.8mm thick and weighs in at only 195g.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GSM, WCDMA, LTE support
- Glance screens support
- HP Graphite (color)
Sound like a great deal? You can check out the source links below for Microsoft’s respective stores and put your money where your mind is.