Just two weeks ago we were complaining to HP on twitter that they did not have a mobile printing app for Windows Phone.
It seems the criticism was premature, as they have just released an app for Windows Phone which lets you do just that.
The HP All-in-One Printer Remote app lets you print photos and PDF documents, view ink or toner levels, check printer status, and capture documents using your phone camera.
The app features:
- Check ink or toner levels and view error messages
- Find and connect to other HP printers on your network
- Scan documents and photos from your HP multifunction printer
- Create high-quality documents from phone camera images using HP mobile scan technology
- Save and share captured documents to OneDrive
Download the app from the Windows Phone Store here.