HP today announced its updated ENVY Hybrid with thinner design, longer battery life and 4K display option. The new ENVY x360 is 21 percent thinner with longer battery life compared to the previous generation, weighing just 4.5 pounds, measuring 18.8 mm thin and all metal design.
- Longer battery life with up to 11 hours compared to 8 hours on the previous generation.
- 6th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors with optional Intel Iris graphics or 7th generation AMD FX 9800P Quad-Core Processor with Radeon™ R7 Graphics.
- Full HD display option and clear, premium sound with HP Audio Boost technology with tuning by Bang & Olufsen to extend the entertainment experience.
- Two USB 3.0 Gen 1 ports with one supporting HP USB Boost, one USB Type-C for data transfer, HDMI and SD card reader for maximum productivity.
- Up to 16 GB of system memory and single or dual storage options with up to 2 TB HDD and up to 256 GB PCIe SDD.
Pricing and availability:
- The 15.6″ diagonal HP ENVY x360 is planned to be available on HP.com on June 1 and bestbuy.com on May 29 and Best Buy stores on June 12 starting at $679.99.