HP today announced a new portfolio of Pavilion notebooks include 14″ and 15.6″ diagonal Pavilion notebooks that are thinner and lighter compared to previous generation. They come in five new colors, the iconic digital thread design and Intel RealSense Camera option for Windows Hello.
The starting weight is 3.3lbs and 4.26lbs with thin profiles at 19.5mm and 22.5mm, for the 14″ and 15.6″ diagonal versions respectively. For creating and consuming media, HP is also offering more power and performance in 15.6″ and 17.3″ diagonal Pavilion models with starting weights at 4.62lbs and 6.28lbs and 24.5mm and 29.9mm thin profiles, respectively. The new designs are offered in a variety of color options including Natural Silver, Modern Gold, Blizzard White, Onyx Black, Cardinal Red, Dragonfly Blue and Sport Purple1 with the new threaded design element on the keyboard and speakers.
- Up to 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7 processor options with optional NVIDIA GeForce 940MX or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics or 7th generation AMD A12-9700P Quad-Core processor1 with optional Radeon R7 Graphics on select models.
- Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB SSD or up to 2TB for single storage options or dual storage options with up to 2TB HDD and 128GB SSD on select models.
- Optical disk drive for select Pavilion models.
- Edge to edge HD or FHD IPS displays with optional touch for a more interactive experience on the PC depending on model.
Pricing and availability:
- The 14″ diagonal HP Pavilion is planned to be available at select retailers on June 12 with a starting price at $539.99.
- The 15.6″ diagonal HP Pavilion is planned to be available on May 18 on HP.com with a starting price at $579.99 and select retailers with a starting price at $599.99.
- The 17.3″ diagonal HP Power Pavilion is planned to be available on HP.com on May 18 with a starting price at $899.99 and select retailers on May 18 with a starting price at $1,099.99.