HP today revealed their lineup for commercial mobility solutions that transform the workplace and unlock the power of productivity. Five new Windows devices, an ecosystem of accessories and new strategic relationships allow companies to streamline and simplify their business operations while providing the IT department confidence the task can be managed securely.
- HP Pro Tablet 408 G1 is an affordable, 9 mm thin, 8-inch diagonal Intel® Atom®-based business tablet that provides a full Windows 8 Pro experience and the mobile accessories11 to help keep users productive when away from their PC. With business-class features like micro-HDMI, up to 64 GB of storage12 and an 8 MP rear camera with flash, the device gives IT the serviceability, security, manageability and commercial lifecycle it requires.
- HP Elite x2 1011 G1 is a lightweight, stylish, 11.6-inch diagonal 2-in-1 Windows device running Windows 8 Pro easily transforms from a tablet to a laptop with Ultrabook configurations available6. Tested to military specs for durability7, the Elite x2 adapts to personal work preferences with an ecosystem of optional accessories8 that includes an industry-first WiGig enterprise wireless dock9 based on a joint collaboration with Intel, along with a cover, a lightweight travel keyboard and an optional Wacom pen10.
- HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Healthcare Tablet is designed to improve caregiver productivity and enhance patient interaction. The durable and lightweight solution has an antimicrobial13 treatment to protect the product, can be cleaned easily, and meets IP 5414 specifications. Deployable in any clinical environment, the tablet helps reduce the risk of medical errors by using the 2D barcode reader to validate personnel, patients, and catalog and administrate medication.
- HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Rugged Tablet is an ideal solution both in and out of the office for mobile workers in manufacturing or in-field environments. IP 6515 rated for water and dust and MIL-STD 81016 testing, with up to 20 hours of battery life17 and a 2D barcode reader to quickly access information.
- Built with the rigors of the school day in mind, the Intel Atom-based HP Pro Tablet 10 EE running Windows feature a durable design that passes IP-5218 testing for dust and moisture, is built to withstand the rigors of an education environment, and includes an on-board garage for the optional stylus, plus a hard-wired keyboard base option19 for more convenient and secure 1:1 learning.
Pricing and Availability:
- HP Elite x2 1011 G1 is expected to be available in late January with a starting price of $899.
- HP Pro Tablet 408 G1 is available now with a starting price of $299.
- HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Vertical Solutions, including:
- HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Healthcare Tablet is available now with a starting price of $1,499.
- HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Rugged Tablet is expected to be available in February with a starting price of $1,599.
- The HP Retail Case for ElitePad is available now with a starting price of $199.
- HP Pro Tablet 10 EE is available now with a starting price of $299 for education customers and $349 for all customers.