Microsoft has just released Windows 10 Mobile Build 10536, and it includes a number of improvements and some new additions. Here’s whats new in Build 10536:
- Updated photos app
- One-handed mode for all phones
- Ability to Share feedback from Windows Feedback
- Insider Hub is now included again!
- Mobile hotspot functionality has been fixed.
- Voice input has been updated to add support for Japanese and English (India) speech recognition.
- Single hop updates are again available from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for all devices.
- Two-factor authentication is fixed when setting up a device for both text and phone authentication.
- Start screen will successfully load instead of failing with “Loading …” displayed in a loop until device was rebooted. (We are still tracking down an issue were it may show “Loading …” for a few seconds.)
- Quite Hours\Do Not Disturb has been fixed.
- Delay in showing date and time on Lock screen has been improved.
- Pinch and zoom in Maps now works as expected.
As you can see, the build includes a number of improvements and we also expect the build to offer better performance. If you’re a Windows Insider on the fast ring, you’ll be able to get the latest build by heading over to Settings > Phone Updates and check for updates to install the latest build. And if you’re not a Windows Insider yet, you can sign up for the Insider program by heading over to insider.windows.com. Keep in mind that you’ll need to install the Windows Insider app on your Windows Phone and set it up to get builds from the Fast ring to get the latest build.
What do you think of the latest additions? Discuss in the comment section below.