Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 14393.726 to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring earlier this week. Today, the company has released the changelog for build 14393.726, which includes a list of things that were fixed with build 14393.726. Notable fixes include a fix for gaming on multiple monitors, which was a major issue for some users in the recent Cumulative Update.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
- Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
- Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
- Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
- Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
- Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if
- Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
- Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
- Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
- Addressed issue that causes incorrect tabledimensions in SAP® applications
- Addressed issue that overwrites a
element when users select a line that is enclosed by a element.
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
- Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio
This build of Windows 10 is only available to Windows Insiders who are enrolled into the Release Preview ring. If you are an Insider in the Release Preview ring, you will be able to get the build which comes with KB3216755