iepa! Studios has just published its first videogame for Windows Phone 7. Itâ€™s called HangNews and itâ€™s based on the classic Hangman.
Are you ready to enjoy infinite playing?
In HangNews you will have to guess words from newspaper headlines in order to find out whatâ€™s going on in the world. The most interesting thing is that you will never repeat any solved headline because you can update all headlines anytime and anywhere wether data connection is enabled and available.
We have created this first version in three languages, English, Catalan and Spanish and the headlines refer to the countries where these languages are native.
With two level difficulties and two game modes your enjoyment will never end.
– Solved some bugs.
– Added a lot of new newspapers.
– You will play with news from :
* Catalan: Naciodigital.cat, elperiodico.cat, ara.cat, e-noticies.cat, eldebat.cat, elpunt.cat, avui.cat, blogs.ccrtvi.com, apple.bloks.cat, bitscatalans.cat, vadejocs.ara.cat &Â cinemacatala.net.
* Spanish: elpais.com, abc.es, elmundo.es, elconfidencial.com, as.com, elmundodeportivo.es, marca.com, sport.es, es.engadget.com, gizmovil.com, genbeta.com, xataka.com, 3djuegos.com, vidaextra.com, eurogamer.es &Â expansion.com.
* English: nytimes.com, cnn.com, abcnews.com, foxnews.com, usatoday.com, msnbc.com, engadget.com, gizmodo.com, gamespot.com, ign.com, kotaku.com &Â businessweek.com.
On next update we will include more languages and a social rankings.
Hangnews costs $0.99. Check out the screenshots below.
HangNews 1.1 for WP7 Download