ScanÂ anything, PDF anything, email anything, cloud anyhting! Yes, take those hard copies with you!
Handyscan is a document scanner and document keeper. With this app you can scan anything into your phone and carry it with you, send it by email or save it to the cloud.
From receipts to contracts; from comics to class lessons, magazines & newspaper articles, old photos, notes, souvenirs, balance statements, contact cards, brochures, signatures, invoices, etc, etc, etc.
Even more, with the paid version you can export any document to PDF and send it to any email address or to the cloud.
- ScanÂ any type of document or object
- Automatic scan triggerÂ eliminatesÂ need to press a button, allowing firm pulse forÂ optimalÂ scan
- Independent scanningÂ resolutionÂ and flash options
- AutomaticÂ optimizationÂ of scanned images
- Grayscale and pure black/white options
- DeepÂ zoomÂ in/out controls for the resulting scan
- AlignÂ andÂ cropÂ scanned document
- Perspective and skewÂ correctionÂ for the not perfect takes
- Scan multipleÂ pagesÂ per document and save as a single file
- Large andÂ readableÂ thumbnails
- CreateÂ collageÂ pages with scanned images
- ImportÂ &Â exportÂ photos
- SendÂ scanned document via email, either inÂ JPGÂ orÂ PDFÂ format (full version only)
- UploadÂ scanned documents to the cloud (SkyDrive or Dropbox)
- BackupÂ all your sources to the cloud as well
- ChooseÂ sizeÂ andÂ qualityÂ for sending scanned results
- AddÂ textÂ to documents. Can fill in forms without a pen!
- Scan/digitalizeÂ signatures
- ElectronicallyÂ signÂ documents with your scanned signatures
- RealisticÂ scanningÂ visual effects
Full version costs $2.99 with free trial.
Free version limitations:
- Cannot send via email directly from the app
- Cannot convert to PDF
- Images saved to media hub have a small watermark at the bottom
- Cannot restore backups
- Has Ads
Get all info at the official site.