Acer revealed its new Windows Phone today, the Acer Liquid M220 and the specs are not exactly inspiring. CNET managed to snap some hands-on pictures of the device and I must admit however the device is rather fetching, with a great-looking textured back and a glittery pyramid-faceted silver band around the edge which gives it a rather premium look.
The images reveal the handset is dual-SIM, meaning the specs are:
- 4 inch WVGA screen with on-screen navigation buttons
- 1.2 Ghz Snapdragon dual-core processor
- Dual-SIM 3G
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB storage with microSD expansion
- 5 megapixel rear wide-angle auto-focus camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 1300 mAh battery
- Windows Phone 8.1, upgradeable to Windows 10
The device is due in April for distribution in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
See the gallery of images below.