“Halo: Reach Stats” was originally released back in April 2011. Since then, the app has received several updates adding many new features and has seen thousands of downloads.
As the name suggests, “Halo: Reach Stats” lets you see stats from the Xbox 360 video game Halo: Reach on your Windows Phone. This includes the most basic stats such as K/D and your total number of kills, but the app also goes into great detail for Commendations and Medals. These are the most important features:
- Basic stats (K/D, total number of games and kills)
- Progress in Commendations and Armor
- Full list of Medals for all Gametypes
- Details for each Commendation
- Progress for your gamertag in active Challenges
- Access to File Share, Recent Screenshots and Rendered Videos
- Save screenshots to your Pictures Hub in high resolution
- Play rendered videos directly on your Windows Phone (360p and 720p, requires Windows Phone 7.5)
But most important, the App is available for free on the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Furthermore, the developer is currently preparing an update that will include Mango Fast-App-Switching support, the option to pin gamertags to the start screen and possible Live Tiles. If you are interested in supporting the development and trying out these features before release, you can join a beta program on WindowsPhoneBeta.com.
If you want to give feedback, there is also a thread on xda-developers.com.
Or if you just want the current version, you can scan this QR Code or Microsoft Tag: