Microsoft today announced that Halo 5: Guardians has officially gone gold. Halo team will have a multiplayer content update, prior to launch, that will supplement the online multiplayer with map content for Arena Multiplayer and the new massive-scale 12v12 Warzone Multiplayer.
- An intense new story on a galactic scale: Play as the Master Chief and Spartan Locke as the hunt plays out across three new worlds.
- Your team is your weapon: Choose how to achieve objectives while playing solo with AI teammates or with friends in a 4-player cooperative experience using your Xbox Live 14-day Gold trial.
- Warzone: New, massive-scale multiplayer mode that supports 24-player battles with both friendly and enemy AI dropping in. It’s nonstop action when you confront Spartans, Covenant, and Forerunners while trying to complete a variety of objectives.
- Arena: Halo’s established legacy of pure, skill-based 4-vs-4 competitive combat.
- New rewards system: Earn Requisition Points throughout the multiplayer experience, redeemable for REQ packs that deliver new gear, weapons, vehicles, and more.
- Extensive Multiplayer Content: Receive more than 15 new free maps and earn fresh, new content like weapons and gear, each month after launch.
Halo 5: Guardians launches worldwide on October 27, only on Xbox One.