as the headline says GyroRemote and its server application received major updates with a lot improvements based on the user-feedback over the last weeks.
Bugfixes for GyroRemote on Windows Phone:
– More reliable sensor reading in order to solve the cursor-flow issue.
– Improved locking of the UI when swiping on the touchpad to prevent unintended switching between the remote controls.
– Fixed a bug which occured when opening the settings for the first time
New features in GyroRemote on Windows Phone:
– Now you can pin connections to the startscreen (only in the paid version)
– Added the ability to remove connections from the connection screen
– Language support added for German and Spanish (we welcome all further translations from the community).
|Download GyroRemote-Free from Windows Phone Store||Download GyroRemote for $1,99 from Windows Phone Store|
Bugfixes for GyroRemote-Server
– Fixed a bug which causes program terminiation on systems running VMware
– Completely rewritten network-adapter identification
– Server asking for admin-rights when executed for the first time and installed in a folder with write-restrictions. This is only necessary for unpacking program libraries and updating the server.
– Some small bug fixes in the auto-update which causes program termination. If you use an older version of GyroRemote-Server (v184.108.40.206 and lower) you have to update manually because of these bugs.
– Fixed an issue on touch enabled devices which causes an invisible cursor when using touch bevor using GyroRemote.
New features in GyroRemote-Server
– The server-window is now dragable.
And for those reading this don’t knowing what GyroRemote does, here is a small summary:
GyroRemote is the first gyroscope input app for Windows Phone which let you control your PC like with an Air-Mouse. It has fully featured mouse-buttons, a scrollpanel, media-remote and energy controls. GyroRemote is available as a free ad-supported version as well as a paid version ($1,99) without ads and with a lot more cool features over the free version.
Big thanks to everyone reporting bugs and helping us with their suggestions. Please keep reporting so we are able to improve the app even further.
Remember: Please update any older GyroRemote-Server application manually from the link above because of the auto-update bug. These older versions will crash from today when checking for updates because of the new available update. Because of this the version 220.127.116.11 was not available through the auto-update.