Yeah, Windows Phones. Two weeks ago, the same three â€“ the HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and first-gen HTC Trophy â€“ were in the top spots, and Joe Belfiore just reminded us on Twitter that they still are.
Not only that, but they’ve gotten a whole lot of new ratings, too â€“ possibly indicating strong holiday sales. Let’s break this down:
- HTC Titan: before 37, now 73, +36
- Samsung Focus S: before 30, now 49, +19
- HTC Trophy: before 46, now 56, +10
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket: before 36, now 46, +10
- HTC Rezound: before 42, now 54, +12
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus: before 26, now 65, +39
So, we have three Windows Phones and three Android devices in the top six (the Rezound and S II actually changed places since last time, and the HTC Radar has snagged the 6th spot away from the Galaxy Nexus), and the Windows Phones got 65 new ratings combined, while the Android devices 61.
But before you get your hopes high â€“ these statistics may look good on paper, but in reality, many of the best-sellers aren’t represented in the top-rated list, and the best-sellers list is utterly dominated by Android.
See the full top-rated list here.