Guardians of the Galaxy debuted this weekend and is shaping up to be a hit movie, and in celebration Marvel has discounted the game for this weekend only.
Join Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax in an all-new adventure. Jump into battle to help the Guardians recover the five pieces of The Universal Weapon before it falls into the hands of the villainous Ronan the Accuser.
The game features:
- Travel the Galaxy and battle through more than 60 levels of real-time, gesture-based combat in Story Mode.
- Story and Arena Modes! Progress through the story and defeat villains in Story Mode then switch up your GOTG team and recruit additional heroes and villains for survival in Arena Mode.
- Customize your team with the Guardians and their Allies. Recruit heroes, level up their skills, and then outfit them for battle using unique item buffs and the mysterious Iso-8.
- Unlock combo moves and unleash crushing attacks from powerful pairs like Rocket and Groot or Drax and Gamora!
- Go head to head with a roster of Guardian of the Galaxy villains like Korath, Nebula, and Ronan!
- Unlock, upgrade and control 25 characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish
- No In-App Purchases and no Internet connection required to play!
Get Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon for $1.99 this weekend only, down from the usual $4.99 price.
Find it in the Windows Phone Store here.
See the launch trailer after the break.