Rockstar has released its first multiplayer update for the year for ‘GTA 5: Online’, and the update brings a new bike, bonuses and a new game mode. The new vehicle is the Pegassi FCR 1000, and is now available to buy in GTA Online and “treads the fine line between old-school, no-frills engineering and a tight-trousered hipster’s delight. An instant classic, this bike will be the envy of your grandpa, even if he did disown you.”
The update also includes a new game mode called Vehicle Vendetta, which pits teams against one another while collecting powerups spread across the map.
The power-ups include:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
The new game mode also is giving players double GTA$ & RP from now until January 17. In addition to this, the Premium Race is is paying out triple RP through January 16.
The GTA Online sales inlude:
- 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports
- 25% off Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses
- 50% off Grenade Launcher
- 25% off Engine Performance Upgrades
- 25% off Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables, and Explosive Weapon Ammo
- 25% off all Masks