Recently, we reported that Microsoft will be bringing GroupMe to the PC soon. Today, the company released a new update for the app which now allows Windows 10 PC users to be able to download and use it on their PC running Windows 10. As this is a UWP app, all the features from the Mobile app are included in the PC app:
- Start chatting – Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
- Integrated with Windows 10 – View your groups right in the People app, and you can reply to messages fast with interactive notifications. Share photos and links with your groups from other apps.
- Control notifications – You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
- Say more than words – Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
- Leave texting behind – With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-to-one. It’s like texting, but better.
- Chat wherever you are – Including from your computer at groupme.com
You can get GroupMe on your Windows 10 PC from the link below.