Microsoft has released a new update for GroupMe beta. The latest update for the app doesn’t seem to add any new features, and it likely brings some minor bug fixes or improvements. Here is the changelog:
Bugs were quashed and performance was improved. You’re welcome 🙂
Found an issue or have some feedback for the team? Don’t hesitate to drop us an email at [email protected] Oh and if you’ve enjoyed using the app, we’d really appreciate a positive review in the app store. While you’re at it, go grab our desktop app!
The app features:
- Start chatting for free – It’s simple to add anyone to a group using their phone number or their email address.
- Integrated with Windows – View your groups right in the People app and you can reply to messages fast with interactive notifications. Share photos and links with your groups from other apps.
- You’re in charge – Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. @Mentions help you find messages specifically for you and you can mute or snooze a chat if it gets too noisy.
- There’s no end to the fun – Go ahead and fall in love with our exclusive emoji, create meme images and find and share GIFs and videos — all directly from GroupMe.
- Coordinate easily Create and share events with your groups. See who’s attending and who has liked your messages.
- Chat wherever, whenever It doesn’t matter if you’re on a computer, at home or out and about — you can stay in touch easily on smartphone or tablet. Whether you’re in a class or at the office, GroupMe lets you stay in touch with your favourite people and makes sure you never miss a thing.
The latest update for GroupMe is version 184.108.40.206 and you can grab it from the Windows Store below.