Microsoft today released an update for GroupMe app on Windows 10 devices. This is a minor update with improvements to message delivery and unread message counts, ability to view tweets directly in chats and some bug fixes.
-Improvements to message delivery and unread message counts
-View tweets posted in chats directly from GroupMe
– START CHATTING Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
– INTEGRATED WITH WINDOWS View your groups right in the People app, and you can reply to messages fast with interactive notifications. Share photos and links with your groups from other apps.
– CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
– SAY MORE THAN WORDS Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
– LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
– CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE Including from your computer at groupme.com
Update the app from Windows Store using the below link.