We recently reported that the Groove Music and Movies & TV apps in Windows 10 are getting a refreshed look for those on the Windows Insider program’s Fast Ring. The refreshed look brings blur (aka Project NEON) to Groove Music and Movies & TV, as well as some other new features.
Today, Microsoft expanded the release and Insiders in the Release Preview ring can now try out the new look and features in Groove Music and the Movies & TV apps. You can check out the new look for Groove Music in the video above, and here’s a screenshot of how the improved Movies & TV UI looks now:
It is worth noting that the Groove Music update brings some new features along with blur, which you can find below:
- Now Playing: Improved user interface on PCs and Mobile devices
- When you are playing a song that doesn’t have any background image, the album art is shown instead and there’s a blur effect to make it look nice
- Music videos: Watch music videos for songs that have them.
- More like this: Instantly add 10 more things to any playlist.
- Follow playlists: Hear the latest tracks as they’re added to featured playlists.
If you are a Windows Insider in the Release Preview ring, you can get the latest update for Groove Music and Movies & TV from the links below.