Microsoft today released a minor update for Groove Music and Movies & TV apps for Windows 10 Mobile. The company added some new improvements for both of the apps’ Continuum experience with a recent update, which wasn’t working “quite right in a few cases”. The last update introduced the following improvements for the apps’ Continuum:
- We’ve updated the layout of the artist gallery to have proper spacing, alignment and remove the color-matched square backgrounds.
- We’ve added the Explore modules to the Artist Details page at larger resolutions. [Groove Music Pass Required]
- We’ve updated the layout of Explore at higher resolutions to look correct, and also respond better to scroll wheel. The modules also have a flipper control to allow scrolling within the page.[Groove Music Pass Required]
- Updates to the Search results page layouts to look good at higher resolutions.
- Updates to the layout of the Add to menu at higher resolutions.
- Updates to the layout of the Recent Plays gallery at higher resolutions.
The latest update for today brings a single fix, which should make the Continuum experience a tad better:
@mehedih_ We got feedback that our Continuum experience wasn't working quite right in a few cases. The update contains a single fix.
— Ellen Kilbourne (@ellenment) December 11, 2015
The latest update for the apps is version 3.6.1577.0, and it will be available in the Store sometime soon. You can use the following links to download the apps on your phone: