Do you love puzzle games? Do you love to challenge your mind? Then you are in the right place!!
Griddlers, also known as Paint by Numbers, Nonograms, Pic-a-Pix, Picross, Pixel Puzzles, Japanese Crosswords, etc… are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. In this puzzle type, the numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "2 4 3" would mean there are sets of two, four, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
This game has been built for this type of games where you just need to fill the grid according to the numbers in the side of each row/column.
- Include four puzzle size mode: 3×3 Cell, 4×4 Cell, 5×5 Cell, 5×6 Cell.
- Each mode contains 30 puzzles – overall there are 120 puzzles.
- The colors of the grids align to the theme in your phone.
- The game is saved – so when you come back to the game you will retain to the state where you left.
What will be next:
- More puzzle modes (large grids)
- More and more levels.
Griddlers is $0.99 with a free trial and can be found in Marketplace here.
See more screen shots after the break.