One of the most addictive mobile games of recent years, Bridge Constructor, is now available for Windows Phone.
The game, by Headup Games, has over 11 million players worldwide and lets you prove yourself as an accomplished master bridge builder by constructing a bridge designed to the daily stress of continual use from cars, trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
There are more than 40 levels available, and you can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars.
The game also features the SlopeMania add-on, 3 special islands where you’ll even be building your bridges inside colourful grottoes.
The game features include:
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Free build mode and help system
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- High score per level
- Completely new Tiltin Islands
- Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
- Additional “Grotto” setting
- 24 “sloping” levels inc. especially tricky “Crazy Levels”
The game costs $1.99 with a free trial and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See the video trailer after the break.