Microsoft yesterday made an announcement that made cloud storage a feature instead of a service. Microsoft announced that all Office 365 customers will get unlimited OneDrive storage. Even today, there are dozens of cloud storage services that charges several hundred dollars per year for unlimited storage. For example, popular cloud storage service Dropbox charges $120 per year for 1TB storage. Apple charges about $240 per year for 1TB for iCloud storage. Microsoft’s OneDrive now offers the best storage plans. You can now get unlimited storage for as low as $44.95 in the US.
Here is how you can get it,
- Order Office 365 Personal Key Card which costs $44.95 from Amazon.
- Office 365 Personal code will be sent you in few days.
- Redeem the code for 1 year Office 365 Personal Subscription.
What do you get for $44.95?
- Unlimited OneDrive storage.
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
- Automatic upgrades included so you are always up to date with the latest features and services
- Subscription covers license for 1 PC or Mac, 1 iPad or Windows Tablet and all your smartphones.
- 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
If you have more than 1 PC and tablet, you can buy Office 365 Home here from Amazon for just $63 USD. You can install on up to 5 PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs, and select mobile devices.
Spread the word among your friends who are using Dropbox or iCloud or any other cloud storage service.