TinyPlanet is today’s MyAppFree title. Normally $1.49, the app lets you to transform your landscape or panoramic photo into a sphere so that it looks like a tiny planet. In only a few seconds you can convert any photo into a tiny planet masterpiece and experiment with different levels just by adjusting sliders.
- Press Open button to select photo from image library on your phone or take a new one. Landscape photos are preferable and panoramic shots are even better. After choosing original photo, a default planet image will be generated.
- With Tunnel switch you can bend your photo around in a concave way, for the opposite effect.
- Resulting image will look more seamless if the right and left edges of your photos match, but if they don’t, you can try to improve matters with Mirror switch.
- Use Zoom and Rotate sliders to adjust size and rotation angle of a resulting image, and Twist slider to give it some spin.
- Use Reset button to reset settings to defaults.
- Save resulting image by pressing Save button.
The app can be downloaded for free, today only, from the Windows Store here.