For those who have been wanting to get their paws on Gears of 4, but have been dragging their feet, Microsoft has a pretty amazing deal for you. Right now, all Editions of the game are discounted, with the Standard Edition discounted to $29.99 from $59.99, the Ultimate Edition going for $69.99, and the Collector’s Edition going for $99, a ridiculous $100 of of its original price. In addition the title is an Xbox Play Anywhere, which gives you the ability to play the game on one platform and pick up where you left off on the other. Gears of War 4 takes place 25 years after Gears of War 3, spurred by a series of strange disappearances, where JD Fenix must embrace his father’s legacy and battle a terrifying new enemy.
A new saga begins for one of the most acclaimed video game franchises in history. After narrowly escaping an attack on their village, JD Fenix & his friends, Kait & Del, must rescue the ones they love & discover the source of a monstrous new enemy.
- Enjoy two-player co-op campaign with friends locally via split-screen, over xbox live or lan. Player 2 can select either Kait or Del.
- Team up with four others and battle wave after wave of increasingly difficult enemies by choosing your combat class, leveling up your skills and deploying fortifications anywhere on the map.
- Pummel your enemies from cover by using new close-cover combat moves like yank, vault kick and a bloody new combat-knife execution. Dangerous new weapons, like the buzzkill and dropshot, can shoot around and over cover, raining destruction from all angles.
- Compete online in new and favorite game types, all at 60fps on dedicated servers. A new visible ranking system means fairer matchmaking for social, competitive and professional players alike.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition for Xbox One disc
- JD Fenix on COG Bike premium statue with LED effects
- Exclusive lithograph
- Frag grenade keychain
- In-game bonus content including 3 Gears Crates
- Premium packaging
You can find this amazing deal here, which has the links to all 3 Editions.