GpsSpot has been updated to version 1.1. Using GpsSpot you can easily save any location and using the build-in or attached GPS device the application will show you at what distance and in what direction the saved spot is.
An image can be saved with every spot. A picture can even be taken from within the application if your device has a build-in camera.
Without any difficulties you will find every saved spot again, like your parking space, your bicycle in front of yesterdays bar, the next cash machine or bus stop.
The app features:
- Finger friendly handling without using the stylus.
- Saving the current location with just three finger taps.
- Camera support
- Prevent the device from going to stand-by while the application is running.
- Displays the distance in meter or miles/yards.
- The direction arrow can also be displayed in a high-contrast color for a good perceptibility even on bright day light.
- Displays the current altitude and speed.
- All currently common device resolutions are supported by GpsSpot.
- It is possible to switch the language of the application between English, German and Turkish.
The app is 2.90 Euro and is available here.