For those of you that are lucky enough to have Google Voice, this could well be of interest. Itâ€™s a client for Googleâ€™s Voicemail service, allowing semi-offline access to playback of the voice clips. It also downloads a text transcript of the voice message, in case you either donâ€™t want sound, or canâ€™t get a data connection to download the voice clip.
1. Install cab.
2. On first launch youâ€™ll get a â€œcould not log inâ€ error. Click ok, click menu and click settings.
3. For username, enter your full gmail address (ie. [email protected]) and for password your password.
4. Click save (click ok on the popup) then click cancel.
5. Click menu and click update.
6. On the first run itâ€™ll probably complain about a missing file, click ok.