Good Messaging for Enterprise will start supporting Windows Phone 7.5 devices starting tomorrow.
The company has been messaging their clients alerting them to the availability of the Good Client app in Marketplace from tomorrow.
The service will feature:
- Email push notifications
- Message synchronization status bar
- Folder subscription with email history
- Type-down Addressing to select email address
- Move messages between folders
- Filter messages by unread, flag or Urgent
- Flag for follow-up
- View image attachments
- Search email folders
- Bulk email/move/delete
- Out of office auto-reply
- Customize email signature
- Calendar reminder notifications
- Show meeting as free/busy/tentative/OOO
- Busy-meter in month view
- Corporate directory lookup
- Add, edit and delete Contacts
- Search Personal and Directory Contacts
- Pin up to 9 favorite Contacts
The service should boost Windows Phone enterprise security credentials, which was recently rated by Trend Micro as just behind the iPhone but ahead of Android.
Thanks DvaderAnakin for the tip.