When Gameloft released Gods of Rome into the Windows Store last week it was only available for Windows 10 device, but now after slight delay the divinely inspired fighter is also available for Windows Phones, including WP8.1 handsets.
In Gods of Rome Gameloft is challenging players to lead the world’s mightiest warriors in the fight against an ancient evil that threatens to enslave their souls.
The game features heroes like Spartacus, Atlas, Zeus and more and the usual range of power-ups and potions.
The title features:
- STUNNING NEXT-GEN 3D GRAPHICS & ART Gods of Rome pushes the limits of the platform by offering the best 3D graphics possible on Windows.
- SUMMON THE WORLD’S GREATEST WARRIORS Join the lofty ranks of THE ASCENDERS – the supreme summoners of ancient legend! As an Ascender, you can summon, upgrade, and manage gods, monsters, heroes and other mythical warriors in the fight against a dark force that threatens to enslave them all!
- Zeus, Hades, Vulcan, Atlas, Spartacus, Medusa, and many more form the most powerful gathering of fighters the world has ever seen!
- Undertake your journey through the ancient world’s most incredible locations
- Mount Olympus, the ruins of Pompeii, the Coliseum, and many more!
- Discover the unique Bonds shared by your fighters to unlock powerful bonuses.
- FIGHT TO BECOME LEGEND Explore exciting world maps where formidable new opponents wait to challenge your fighting skills… Begin your quest to defeat the dark demon Tenebrous, an ancient evil who has unearthed the artefact known as the Chaos Vessel. As he threatens to enslave the world’s greatest warriors with its power, only the mighty summoners known as “”The Ascenders”” can rise up against his new regime!
- RISE TO THE CHALLENGE Participate in PvP Events to conquer your challengers, win rewards, upgrade your pantheon with new abilities and special moves, and become the top-ranking Ascender!
- UNLOCK MYSTICAL PRIZES Win Spheres to discover the treasures within: rare fighters, valuable resources and other amazing rewards!
See screen shots of the game below.
See the trailer of the game below.
See more at their dedicated site here and find the game at the link below.