GIGABYTE first announced the Aero 14 at Computex 2016 and it is now available for order from NewEgg. GIGABYTE claims it as the most portable 14” high performance laptop powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M while being only 19.9mm thin. It also features DDR4 memory, M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD, HDMI 2.0, 94.24Wh battery and USB 3.1 Type-C.
Through innovative design the GIGABYTE Aero 14 takes the mobility and extended battery life, the strengths of an Ultrabook to the next level with its 94.24Wh battery, which is able to provide battery power for an entire day and also make up for what an Ultrabook lacks by providing high performance with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU and Intel quad core i7 H-series CPU, and a QHD 2560×1440 IPS display. Allowing the Aero 14 to support any and all resource heavy applications yet also retain the convenience of the conventional Ultrabook.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970M/965M
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- QHD IPS Display with Wide Viewing Angle
- 94.24Wh Huge Battery Capacity for Full-Day Productivity
- Only 19.9mm slim, 1.89kg Lightweight
- Blazing-fast M.2 PCIe SSD: Reach 2000MB/s
- USB 3.1 Type-C: 10Gbps / 5V 3A
- DDR4: 2133MHz up to 32GB
- HDMI 2.0: True 4K at 60Hz
The Aero 14 comes in three colors: black, green, and orange.