Windows Phone 7 has a built-in Office productivity suite, but many of us may have office documents on Google Docs also. GDocs is a Google Docs client for Windows Phone 7, and its smooth and simple and also free.
Currently it supports:
- Viewing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings and forms.
- Offline (no internet needed) viewing once downloaded.
- â€œDownload allâ€ option allows you to have all your files available for offline viewing on the go.
- Very responsive and intuitive user interface.
- Your password is encrypted before saving. All communications with Google is over SSL (secure channel)
More features are expected to be added soon.
The app can be found in Marketplace here.