Gameloft has announced a Spring Update coming to their Modern Combat game for mobile devices.
The update is set to deliver a number of new features including:
- NEW CLASS REPORTING FOR DUTY!
– The Support class gives your team the backup they need
– Drop Med Kits to heal allies
– Let your teammates respawn on the spot they died
– Boost your own abilities and efficiency on the battlefield
- WEAPONS APLENTY
– Extra weapon tier for each class
– New Light Machine Gun category for Support class
- ALL-NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE: ZONE CONTROL
– Capture and defend areas to rack up score superiority
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT
– Enjoy the game using a standard, formfitting or extended controller
- MORE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
– Weapon camos
– New masks and perks
– New solo and squad logos
– New kill signs
The current version of the universal app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here for $3.99, but given that it will be free soon it may be better to just hang tight for a while.