Gameloft’s endless runner Spiderman Unlimited is now in the Windows Phone Store.
Spidey is on a mission to stop the Sinister Six, who have opened a dimensional portal to summon different versions of themselves! The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension – destroying each one – and yours is next! Unite the Spider-Verse and recruit an army of Spider-Men to stop them.
The game features:
- The first Spider-Man web-runner! Swing, run and fight through chaotic Manhattan in over 5 different Marvel environments!
- Go beyond a runner with unique gameplay! Battle dimensional super villains, swing, wall-climb and skydive!
- Play story mode with 5 boss battles and 25 missions per Issue! New daily events with spectacular rewards in Event mode! Or climb up the leaderboards in Unlimited mode!
- A continuing episodic adventure: The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension – and our world is next! But it ends now… with an army of Spider-Men!
- Dive into an extensive Marvel Universe spanning over 50 years of Spider-Man with iconic characters, including multiple variations of each villain, as well as Nick Fury, Mary Jane, and Black Cat!
- Written with an experienced Spider-Man comic writer to ensure a faithful recreation of the Spider-Man Comics!
- Summon, collect and play with tons of Spider-Man cards from the Marvel Universe, including Spider-Man Noir, Cosmic Spider-Man, and Scarlet Spider!
- Collect, fuse, and level up your Spider-Men, each with their own unique in-game benefits, and send them on Spidey Ops missions!
Gameloft notes that the HTC 8X is not supported.
Download the free game from the Windows Phone here, and see the trailer below.