Game Troopers, one of the most dedicated developers on the Windows store today released an update to their new game Trucking 3D. The studio’s latest game is an interesting one where there is more than 60 levels. Here are some of the key features of Trucking 3D:
- 60+ levels
- 6 different trucks and 4 special vehicles (ambulance, fire truck, plane carrier…)
- 18 visual upgrades
- 5+ hours of gameplay
- Lots of new stuff in upcoming updates
- You don’t need a driving license to play the game
Version 2.0 of the game brings:
- No more in-game ads and forget the gas limitations!
- New York campaign included
- Special missions are now rewarding with cash instead of gas
- Get the new 3 achievements and win 100Gs more!
Here’s a video gameplay of Trucking 3D:
And here are some screenshots of the game:
The game is available on Windows 10 (PC and Mobile), Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.1, too and for free – however, as usual, there are some in-app purchases. Nonetheless, if you want to grab the game for your Windows device, head over to this link.